HOW TO DOWNLOAD A FULL ALBUM
RULE OF THUMB...ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OR MULTIPLE BACKUPS ONCE DOWNLOADED! USB, CD, EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE OR THE CLOUD.
The following are instructions on how to download your full album via desktop or labtop computer:
1. Once you have pulled up the album, click on any photograph to enlarge it.
2. Hover your mouse over the download symbol above the picture. This will look like an arrow pointing down on a line. A menu will show asking you if you would like to select 1 image "original (5301 x 3548)" or "All available originals". Click on "All available originals".
3. Once you click on "All available originals", a pop up screen will prompt you to enter your email address. Once you enter your email, then click on "download".
4. Once you click on "download", you will receive a confirmation pop up that will inform you that you will receive an email within 15 minutes with a link to download to your computer.
The following are instructions on how to download your full album via cell phone or tablet:
(You will only be able to download each image individually)
1. Once you have pulled up the album, select any photograph to enlarge it.
2. Select the shopping cart, and a menu will pop up. Select "download" and the image will proceed to download to your device. You will have to swipe to next photograph and do this for each image.